Saturday, February 16, 2008

My ever first post, hopefully not my last

I am pretty sure you must be thinking, what's the bloody difference between this blog as compared to the rest. Well let me tell you something, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. People tend to think blogging is a form of expression of feelings and ideas through words, but it has become such rubbish when everyone starts copying off one another. So I have decided to do the same just to see what the whole "doosh" is about. You dont have to like this blog, it might not be the most creatively designed blog, it might not have the best writing style, it might not even make any sense at all. So what if I type a whole lot and paste it onto MS WORDS to correct my spelling and grammer, so what if I do not post a whole lot of pictures every single day?WHO GIVES A FLYING F***, thats the beauty of it you see. I was told last night that I have been putting this idea aside for too long, and why not I just give it a try and see what happens. Throughout the rest of the blog, I would be writing about everything I like dislike about everything. So if you have nothing else better to do and you feel the need to just browse around, well maybe you would like to have a read. Just MAYBE.

Thanks

No comments: